Mariam Ghazarian - Private Bespoke Tours in Armenia
Private Tours in Armenia with Mariam Ghazarian,
A Professional Licensed Tour Guide With 19 Years Of Experience
Premium & Luxury Private Customized Tours & Experiences in Armenia
Speaks *English *Pусский *Español *Հայերեն
Barev dzez! And a warm welcome to Armenia! 🙂
I will be delighted to show you around my beautiful motherland, Armenia, an amazing place where I had the luck to be born and live all my life. I am 100% Armenian, a local guide with 19 years of experience in full-time guiding!
My tours are perfect for travelers who prefer to see not only the highlights of Armenia but also go off-the-tourist-map.
If you look for adding some magic and inspiration to your travel experience, then I am your guide!
*I use modern luxury German cars such as Audi Q7 Quattro ultra luxury SUV, year 2019 or Audi A8L luxury sedan for my premium/luxury tours and Hyundai H1 for the standard tours.
WHY TO CHOOSE ME AS YOUR GUIDE/TOUR DESIGNER
Are you looking for the “best in class” Armenia travel advisor and tour guide offering more creative itineraries?
Are you up for a unique, spiritual and a life-changing trip?
Then I am the right travel designer and guide with who you should be embarking on that journey!
I offer bespoke premium and luxury tours trips for travelers.
I organize tours combined with over-the-top exclusive experiences such as savoring the flavors of real Armenia, eating like a local by tasting the authentic Armenian food, participating in cooking classes in an 18th century heritage house in a remote mountain village of Armenia with an amazing grandma using a 300 year-old family cookbook, perusing the most amazing arts & crafts markets, private in-home dining experiences with breathtaking Mount Ararat view and Yerevan cityscape, private viewing of an art collection in a private home with the artist and the collector, dinner with a fashion designer in his extravagant house, dinner and wine tasting in a boutique winery together with a winemaker/winery founder producing some of the world’s most refined Armenian wines…
If you are into active journeys, such as hiking, watching the wildlife, then I have a special tour itinerary for you. During the trip you will stay in the extraordinary remote lodges in the most unique landscapes of Armenia or in beautiful boutique hotels with a national character and traditional design, in quaint and charming towns and villages.
I am a critic, and I always know which room in the hotel affords the best view that my clients would have liked, which table to book in the dining room. I am a curator always looking for the undiscovered, the unusual. I always travel strategically on my own to see new properties before they open, travel with an eye to every detail for my upscale traveler.
I will organize the trip of a lifetime, you could have never booked on your own. I do much more than just help with the planning, I alleviate your stress by helping with the details. I provide the confidence that my client is getting the best trip possible and I give him/her the piece of mind knowing that I am there to help.
These are intangible things that you could never get by booking on the internet.
Luxury is the customization of the interests, abilities during the trip that my clients usually desire. And luckily in Armenia the luxury is so affordable during these days as the country is still a bit unknown and there are no tourist crowds here yet! Grab the moment and visit Armenia now!
I am a certified Wine Guide, as I was lucky to...
be able to participate in an award-winning 4-month wine tour guide training program to professionally serve the travelers, let them be wine connoisseurs or simply lovers of wine who with to learn everything about wine while exploring Armenia.
The training included classroom lectures and field trips to wineries, museums and historical sites related to winemaking. I was taught wine tasting techniques as well as sensory evaluation of wine.
The certification is be recognized by the state and private as an official trademark of quality. This enables me to design and perform/offer guided wine tours competently. I can make guests feel enthusiastic about Armenian wine-growing landscape, regions history and wines.
In order to understand the country that you visit, its culture, traditions, national character and mindset, you have to communicate with a LOCAL tour guide, the bearer of that culture.
I was born in Armenia, in Yerevan, the capital (when it was still a part of the USSR), and I have been living in Armenia all my life. My ancestors are Armenian from both sides.
I started my career as a tour guide at the age of 18 when I was still a student at the number one university in Armenia, Yerevan State University (where I used to study foreign languages (English, Spanish and Russian), linguistics as well as World Literature.
After a 3-month training program at Menua Tours, I could guide my first student group during the summer holidays. Then tour guiding became my weekend job as I used to guide the local schoolchildren until I graduated from the university.
After I got my university degree, I was qualified for applying for my government tourist guide license. I had to study for 4 years on my own at the reading-hall of the public library of Armenia reading all the necessary literature in order to be able to pass the government license exam.
I was 22 years old and I already had the job of my dreams!
I was hired by a local budget tour company and I gained so much experience guiding their international tour groups practicing all the languages I had learnt at the university.
A year later I was already a freelance guide working with the Armenian DMCs guiding both budget and the VIP groups.
I was happy to do what I love, but at the same time I was angry at the inability of the local tour operators to design better itineraries, and use better hotels and restaurants.
As the whole world especially the workers of the tourism industry were so badly affected by COVID-19 and everyone was traveling local, I started on my own another small company which organizes weekend hiking tours and experiences. During the past 2 years together with my team we have been actively traveling and discovering the most remote, unpolluted corners of Armenia which had never seen any tourists before… We have been exploring the most beautiful and exotic villages of Armenia completely frozen in time. We have walked along the Silk Road. We have been having amazing feasts with chefs in different regions enchanting our taste buds…
- Cultural, historical
- Yerevan city walk to explore the hidden gems off-the-tourist-radar to experience the city as a local
- Hiking, trekking and light nature walks in the most beautiful National Parks, Nature Reserves of Armenia
- Foodie tours, cooking classes
- Premium wine tour, “Food & Wine Tours”
- Photography tours and photo tours
- Arts & crafts tours – pottery and jewelry making, painting
- Shopping assistance & tours
- Body-mind-soul healing tours
- Family tours (with children at any age)
- Solo travelers
- Couples on a romantic tour, honeymoon tours
- LGBT travelers
- Hikers & lovers of active journeys
- Wine lovers
- Village lovers
- Photography & photo tours
Any luxury traveler with a sense of urgency prefers to visit the countries before they gain popularity.
Armenia has to be your top choice because it is a real hidden gem and it’s is still quite off-the-tourist radar. The country offers a stunning combination of dramatic mountain landscape which will take your breath away, the oldest and the most beautiful monasteries on earth in fascinating natural settings, very rich and diverse national cuisine, some of the world’s most refined wines, friendly locals – yet not spoilt by seeing massive tourism!
Besides Armenia is a very safe country to travel with very low crime level. Yerevan, the capital is a dynamic European city, extremely safe even for night walks.
Send to me an email and we will plan the most amazing and colorful trip of your life!
“A guest is the messenger of God”, an Armenian proverb…In Armenia you feel as if you are God because everywhere you are pampered if you are a guest.
I will help you to feel the authentic spirit and see the rich pallette of colors of Armenia with all the contrasts.
I’m very passionate about what I do. Simply IN LOVE with my job. I’m full of energy, enthusiasm and have a good sense of humor. There will be a lot of fun, jokes, adventures… simply a trip you will never forget! The most important thing for me is to see your happy faces and your smile!
Private Daily Tours in Armenia
Services & Tours I offer
- I am one of the rare guides in Armenia who has a Tour Guide License after passing an exam
- I have the most modern high-end cars in Armenia for you during my tours
- I don’t drive but work with a professional driver so I can focus on guiding and delivering a more unique travel experience
- I offer the most refined itineraries including only the best attractions/restaurants/local homes/hotels
- For almost 16 years I have been guiding in Armenia full time in a constant search of the most perfect of everything to be included in my tours for you
- Every meal I organize for you is rich in healthy ingredients and you sample only the best traditional Armenian dishes
- Everything is pre-booked and organized for you in advance! No waiting lines at the attractions or museums!
- I am very fit, energetic, enthusiastic and fun to travel with
- You can learn more about tours with me reading more than 150 travel reviews on TripAdvisor, world’s largest traveler’s website which awards Mariam Ghazarian – Private Tours with a Certificate of Excellence every year
Reviews on TripAdvisor
Why To Book with Me
- Bespoke cultural tours throughout Armenia and Artsakh (Nagorno Karabagh) Republic by a luxury transportation with a driver
- Premium Food & Wine Tours
- Gourmet Tours accompanied by master classes of old traditional Armenian dishes
- Tours for Wine Lovers & Professionals
- Hotel/apartment booking in Yerevan downtown with special rates
- Transportation rental with a driver
- Airport pick up & drop off services