Mariam Ghazarian - Private Tours in Armenia
Premium & Luxury Travel Experiences in Armenia
Private Professional Tour Guide in Armenia!
Premium & Luxury Private Customized Tours & Experiences in Armenia with a Professional Licensed Guide with 19 years of Experience
*For those travelers who prefer BETTER travel experiences to feel the REAL Armenia as a local, avoiding the tourist trap places
Speaking *English *Pусский *Español *Հայերեն
WHY TO CHOOSE ME AS YOUR GUIDE/TOUR DESIGNER
- Tour guiding and travel designing has been my passion since 2003!
- Are you looking for the “best in class” Armenia travel advisor and tour guide offering more creative itineraries?
- Are you looking for a unique, spiritual and a life-changing trip?
- Are you interested to do extra things and have unique experiences in Armenia besides seeing the main historic and cultural sites also going off-the-tourist-map places?
- Then I am the right travel designer and guide with who you should be embarking on that journey!
- Luxury is the customization of the interests, abilities during the trip that my clients usually desire. And luckily in Armenia the luxury is so affordable during these days as the country is still a bit unknown and there are no tourist crowds here yet! Grab the moment and visit Armenia now!
- I organize tours combined with over-the-top exclusive experiences such as savoring the flavors of real Armenia, eating like a local by tasting the authentic Armenian food, cooking classes in an 18th century heritage house in a remote mountain village of Armenia with an amazing grandma using a 300 year-old family cookbook, perusing the most amazing arts & crafts markets, private in-home dining experiences with breathtaking Mount Ararat view and Yerevan cityscape, private viewing of an art collection in a private home with the artist and the collector, dinner with a fashion designer in his extravagant house, dinner and wine tasting in a boutique winery together with a winemaker/winery founder producing some of the world’s most refined Armenian wines…
- If you are into active journeys, such as hiking, watching the wildlife, then I have a special tour itinerary for you. During the trip you will stay in the extraordinary remote lodges in the most unique landscapes of Armenia or in beautiful boutique hotels with a national character and traditional design, in quaint and charming towns and villages.
- I am a critic, and I always know which room in the hotel affords the best view that my clients would have liked, which table to book in the dining room.
- I am a curator always looking for the undiscovered, the unusual. I always travel strategically on my own to see new properties before they open, travel with an eye to every detail for my upscale traveler.
- I will organize the trip of a lifetime, you could have never booked on your own. I do much more than just help with the planning, I alleviate your stress by helping with the details. I provide the confidence that my client is getting the best trip possible and I give him/her the piece of mind knowing that I am there to help.
- These are intangible things that you could never get by booking on the internet.
In order to understand the country that you visit, its culture, traditions, national character and mindset, you have to communicate with a LOCAL tour guide, the bearer of that culture.
I was 22 years-old and I already had the job of my dreams!
In 2020 I proudly represented Armenia and the region of the South Caucasus at the Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show by having both a booth (for my company tours) and a 40-minute presentation with pictures and maps.
- Cultural, historical
- Yerevan city walk to explore the hidden gems off-the-tourist-radar to experience the city as a local
- Hiking, trekking and light nature walks in the most beautiful National Parks, Nature Reserves of Armenia
- Foodie tours, cooking classes
- Premium wine tour, “Food & Wine Tours”
- Photography tours and photo tours
- Arts & crafts tours – pottery and jewelry making, painting
- Shopping assistance & tours
- Body-mind-soul healing tours
- Family tours (with children at any age)
- Solo travelers
- Couples on a romantic tour, honeymoon tours
- LGBT travelers
- Hikers & lovers of active journeys
- Wine lovers
- Village lovers
- Photography & photo tours
“A guest is the messenger of God”, an Armenian proverb…In Armenia you feel as if you are God because everywhere you are pampered if you are a guest.
I will help you to feel the authentic spirit and see the rich pallette of colors of Armenia with all the contrasts.
I’m very passionate about what I do. Simply IN LOVE with my job. I’m full of energy, enthusiasm and have a good sense of humor. There will be a lot of fun, jokes, adventures… simply a trip you will never forget! The most important thing for me is to see your happy faces and your smile!
Private Daily Tours in Armenia
Services & Tours I offer
- I am one of the rare guides in Armenia who has a Tour Guide License after passing an exam
- I have the most modern high-end cars in Armenia for you during my tours
- I don’t drive but work with a professional driver so I can focus on guiding and delivering a more unique travel experience
- I offer the most refined itineraries including only the best attractions/restaurants/local homes/hotels
- For almost 16 years I have been guiding in Armenia full time in a constant search of the most perfect of everything to be included in my tours for you
- Every meal I organize for you is rich in healthy ingredients and you sample only the best traditional Armenian dishes
- Everything is pre-booked and organized for you in advance! No waiting lines at the attractions or museums!
- I am very fit, energetic, enthusiastic and fun to travel with
- You can learn more about tours with me reading more than 150 travel reviews on TripAdvisor, world’s largest traveler’s website which awards Mariam Ghazarian – Private Tours with a Certificate of Excellence every year
Reviews on TripAdvisor
Why To Book with Me
- Bespoke cultural tours throughout Armenia and Artsakh (Nagorno Karabagh) Republic by a luxury transportation with a driver
- Premium Food & Wine Tours
- Gourmet Tours accompanied by master classes of old traditional Armenian dishes
- Tours for Wine Lovers & Professionals
- Hotel/apartment booking in Yerevan downtown with special rates
- Transportation rental with a driver
- Airport pick up & drop off services